To subscribe to announcements of upcoming TorBUG events, please visit:
c/o Michelle Brazas
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
661 University Ave., Suite 510
Toronto, ON M5G 0A3
TorBUG Committee includes:
- Armande Ang Houle, Awadalla Lab, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Michelle Brazas, Adaptive Oncology, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Ann Meyer, Ontario Genomics
- Albi Celaj, Roth Lab, University of Toronto
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, UHN & Dept. Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto
- Michael Liang, Wilson Lab, Sick Kids
- Nicholas Provart, Dept. Cell & Systems Biology, University of Toronto
- Dennis McCormac, Ontario Genomics, TCAG
- Aleksei Shkurin, Hughes Lab, University of Toronto
- Taraneh Zarin, Moses Lab, University of Toronto
Special thanks go to the following friends of TorBUG:
- Stuart Lawler and Joseph Yamada (OICR) for setting up the TorBUG website.
- Francis Ouellette (now at Genome Quebec) for helping us get TorBUG off the ground!
- TorBUG volunteers for helping with setup, cleanup and serving refreshments.